The Technogym Village is built and maintained according to strong environmental principles. We select materials for our products that are renewable, healthy and safe.
The Technogym Village is built and maintained according to strong environmental principles. From the natural cooling system that operates throughout the buildings to the clean energy used at the spa, Technogym is committed to rendering its headquarters a model of green efficiency.
We select materials for our products that are renewable, healthy and safe. For example:
- Each product's weight is comprised of over 95% recyclable materials, on average.
- The disassembly system provides for the simple recovery of the raw materials at the end of the product's service life. The packaging can even be re-used multiple times.
- The materials we select contain no toxic components and are fully compliant with the EU standards regulating the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- The Excite+ line uses water-based rather than solvent-based paints, and does not employ the use of chrome plating.
- Thanks to the use of top-quality materials, our products are less subject to wear and are therefore extremely durable. This results in fewer spare parts, reduced waste and decreased raw material consumption.
- Wherever technically possible, our products are designed to ensure energy efficiency without compromising on performance: for example, the Excite+ cardio line features self-powered models that are capable of generating their own energy requirements.