- exercises that develop the main tennis skills
- exercises to develop tennis technique on the court
To train the movement composing the shot, Kinesis allows total freedom of movement, thanks to the patented FullGravity technology, which allows moving in every direction, stimulating all the kinetic chains of the body.
Tennis workout: a 30 minute example
A good indoor tennis workout of about half an hour could be:
- an excellent warm-up run to avoid injuries, on a treadmill suitable for monitoring the main metrics such as Skillrun 7000. Run for 5 minutes at 60% of your threshold.
- Arm rotations lying down. Lying on one side with the knees one on top of the other, place one arm on the ground in front of the chest with the elbow flexed at 90 degrees; the other arm is lying along the side and the head is raised from the ground. Turn the shoulder and bring one dumbbell towards the opposite shoulder without moving the elbow. Slowly rotate the shoulder in the reverse direction and lower the handlebar to the starting position. 3 series of 10 repeats x 75% 1RM x 30 seconds
- Tractions: 2 sets of 12 repetitions at 70% of your 1RM for 30 seconds on Low Row Artis, to work on back muscles and triceps.
- Abs crunches on Abdominal Crunch Selection, Technogym’s equipment for abdominal work. Selection is the new line of isotonic equipment with weight pack, created for the workout of the whole body, and it allows you to work on specific muscle groups. 2 series of 12 repetitions at 70% of your 1RM.
- Stretching, at the end of workout, to stretch femoral muscles, widely used in changes of direction in tennis.
If it is true that we need victories - she explains - even defeats are essential to achieve success. There are many matches in which you lose, of course, but you go out with your head held high, because you've done your best. That's also an important moment for an athlete.
Effort, tension and sacrifice: the story of Alice Savoretti
When the others came out I would train or I would be away for tournaments and I couldn't do the things they all did, like going to the movies or birthday parties.