Technogym release new Education pathway
With the industry trends evolving, today's fitness professionals require more and more knowledge and application. Education has been part of Technogym’s commitment to the fitness and wellness industry.
What is the Technogym Education Event?
The Technogym Education Event held at the Technogym Village
, designed to inspire and empower fitness professionals. All participants attended a full range of seminars and workshops throughout the event designed by industry experts to inform and educate around;
- Training approachesand how to create engaging warmups, main sessions and cool downs
- How tomaximize training formats with different member/sport profiles
- Maximizingfitness testing with members and athletes and how to create a complete training experience
- Understanding how to utilize live biofeedbackand improve performance
- Key coaching and teachingstyles to improve trainer/member engagement and increase motivation.
What is the objective of the event in the Technogym Education Pathway?
The event is part of the new Technogym Education Pathway which has been designed for fitness professionals allowing participants to develop their knowledge on Technogym methodologies, products and formats. This Education pathway is over a gradual 12-month period which allows the professional to gain each certificate with consistent delivery within their own facility.
This will allow professionals to improve their delivery, coaching and engagement skills and certify as a Coach, Trainer or Master Trainer on a chosen Technogym format. Once the professional reaches their “Master Trainer” certificate this allow a gateway for them to progress with Technogym and deliver education around their format.