Our philosophy is to help people make positive change, to be healthier, happier and to achieve their best self.
Digme Fitness: Brand Building In A Noisy Market
A significant part of Digme’s acquisition strategy is referrals from loyal advocates. But word-of-mouth won't work unless the foundations of excellence are in place.
Geoff's 5 Lessons From Running A Boutique Fitness Brand
- The market doesn’t stand still - you’ve got to keep moving forward
- There is no such thing as perfect - get started and refine as you go along
- Innovation is important - but never forget to deliver your existing offering really well
- Do what you already do today - but make it better
- Improve at the margins - what will add more value for the customer?
Recruiting, Retaining & Rewarding Excellent Trainers at Digme
As the boutique fitness matures, it will naturally experience some market consolidation. "The winners will be those brands who use sophistication and scale to offer a superior user experience," says Geoff. "And that will be great for the sector - and for consumers.”