Although there is nothing better to lift the spirit than the thought of a comfortable and cosy reward at the end of your workout, to keep your training morale (and discipline) always high throughout the colder seasons nothing is more important than a cool gym, a nice training playlist and above all fashionable fitness clothing.
However, since the times of all black tight clothes are also drawing to a close, it may be useful to know a couple of tips to salvage some of your fitness wear and still make it trendy for the upcoming season. In this article, we want to give you five head-to-toe tips to make your gym outfit perfect.
1. Get your glow on in training with neon shoes
2. Metal gear is solid
3. Topping sports bras
4. Mesh is better than nothing
5. It’s vintage time!
The 5 tips for your perfect fitness outfit
- Use more neon colours in your gym gear, especially on shoes
- If neon gym wear is too strong, switch to metallic versions of the colours you love
- Top sports bras should be an unmissable gear in your sports clothing
- If black is really your thing, play with mesh panels to give more dynamism to your outfit
- Vintage clothing, particularly if 1980s inspired, is always welcomed!