Personal trainers can quickly and easily create truly personalized training programs for clients based on their individual fitness needs.
How it works
The Prescribe App allows personal trainers to create a variety of personalized training programs for clients that can be easily accessed and managed from the clients’ mobile device via the mywellness® app, the UNITY™ console and UNITY™ SELF kiosk.
- Quickly and easily create and organize a library of up to 2,000 training programs and 5,000 exercises, all of which can be adapted to meet each client’s individual needs.
- Modify workloads to suit each client’s individual fitness level.
- Shoot custom exercise videos with the built-in iPad camera and prescribe the routines for your clients.
- Use the Prescribe App while on the move, eliminating the need to have access to a computer.
- Instantaneously access all the clients' information.
Benefits for clients
- Since the assigned workout is transferred to the equipment by simply logging in, clients can begin exercising immediately with just a single click.
- Clients can check and manage their training programs from wherever they are via their mywellness account, on their device via the mywellness app, on Technogym equipment via UNITY console, and on UNITY SELF kiosk.
- Clients can watch and follow your pre-recorded exercise videos via the mywellness mobile app, over the Internet at mywellness.com, or else via the UNITY system.
- The assigned programs can be stored on the Technogym® key, a personal device that configures the equipment and guides the user throughout the entire workout session. The results are automatically collected and used to monitor the client's progress.