Power up your workouts
Give your workout more variety than ever with our accessories, from warmup to cooldown. Increase your body’s capacities every day, from stability to mobility, from power to speed.
Sturdy and versatile design to develop strength and power
Stylish weights for functional training
Consistent drop absorption and bounce
Light and versatile, with practical handles
Improve agility and raise your heart rate
A must-have for stretching and core exercises, light and portable
A treat for your muscles
Wear & Gear
Technogym: Gym Equipment for Home and Commercial
Technogym is a leading company in the field of commercial and home gym equipment. Known all over the world as "The Wellness Company", its goal is to help develop the philosophy of fitness and wellbeing and turn it into a true lifestyle. To do so, Technogym provides people with gym equipment of the highest quality, together with other services like content and programs.
Technogym’s outstanding products are equally chosen by people for their home gym equipment and by organizations or sports and medical centers due to their unmatched quality and reliability. This is partly a direct result of the decades of experience gained as the official supplier to eight Olympic and Paralympic Games, concrete evidence that anyone choosing Technogym is choosing to train on equipment able to meet professional athletes’ needs, but is still designed for all types of users, from beginners to professionals.
In this article, you will find an overview of the main differences between home gym equipment and commercial equipment provided by Technogym, one of the few suppliers able to truly satisfy any need of fitness enthusiasts looking for the best products.
Gym Equipment for the Home
Home training has become incredibly popular in recent years; many people feel the need to purchase fitness items to build their small professional home gym to preserve a healthy lifestyle and workout routine at home.
Technogym surely stands out in terms of gym equipment for the home. Besides offering a wide array of workout items and tools - exercise bikes, fitness accessories, gym benches, gym stretching equipment, professional rowers, selectorized machines, stair climbers, treadmills, and more - its variety of models allows you to choose the ones which fit both your needs and the characteristics of your home best. Let’s have a look at the characteristics of Technogym’s most popular pieces of home gym equipment.
Compact Home Gym Equipment
Budget and space are crucial when creating a home gym, that is why it is advisable that you choose accessories that are small in size but have great fitness potential. In fact, to consider compactness as important should not mean putting functionality and comfort aside.
Technogym offers unique home gym fitness products for people who need their equipment to be compact and occupy as little space as possible while, at the same time, being highly functional. The practical all-inclusive Technogym Bench, for instance, combines elastic bands, hexagon dumbbells, weighted knuckles and a training mat in a compact footprint, allowing you to perform myriads of total body workouts from basic to advanced training).
Professional Accessories for a Complete Home Gym
We suggest that you create a professional home gym that enables you to do any variety of workouts, by combining different pieces of home gym equipment to do cardio, strength training and stretching.
- Cardio: cardio equipment includes treadmills, exercise bikes, steppers, elliptical cross trainers, stair climbers and rowers.
- Strength training: you can tone your muscles by training on benches with handlebars and barbells. With some practice you can switch to using cable machines and free weights.
- Stretching: the best free body accessories that help to perform stretching exercises safely, are balls, professional elastic bands, exercise mats and medicine balls..
All fitness items by Technogym are highly professional, from the simplest and more versatile ones like jump ropes, kettlebells, and dumbbells to the most complex and sophisticated machines.
However, one thing is for sure: Technogym only makes the highest-quality gym equipment, so you can be sure that when you try a Technogym product, it meets the standards used to help athletes become the best in the world. Plus, among the products you can find fitness equipment and even medically certified gear that can aid in the recovery of muscle-related injuries.
Commercial Gym Equipment
Not only is Technogym a leading company in regards to home gym equipment, but it is also the first choice of fitness, health, and sports operators when it comes to purchasing professional equipment for their facilities.
This happens for several reasons:
- Technogym’s products stand up to the rigors of commercial applications.
- The experience gained in more than 30 years has made us very good at personalizing and customizing the services we provide, tailoring them to the customers’ needs.
- We have an eye for details: this helps get fitness facilities designed and built right (e.g., electrical requirements for the machines, internet connection capable of supporting the screen interface, etc.);
- Technogym’s service team remains available far beyond the moment of purchase, providing help with the equipment’s maintenance or with eventual repairs faster than anyone else.
There’s a reason that our commercial customers tend to come back to us and rely on us for their professional gym equipment, and that reason is top quality.
Professional Gym Equipment for Medical Centers
Technogym’s equipment for medical centers deserves special attention. Thousands of medical centers today leverage our impeccable biomechanics to deliver movement in the safest way, ensuring patients can heal properly and preventing many common diseases.
From prevention to treatment, Technogym offers a wide array of solutions designed to treat common medical disorders and restore health. Medical centers need high-quality fitness equipment to treat certain conditions, the most common being:
- Metabolic disorders: Technogym provides medical facilities with equipment to prevent, deal with and effectively assist with metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes.
- Cardiorespiratory disorders: From stroke prevention to rehabilitation following heart failure, we help you throughout every phase of therapy with solutions that monitor progress, promote correct training, and reduce the possibility of a relapse.
- Orthopaedic disorders: All kinds of injuries are perceived as a true disability. Athletes or regular patients demand more than just relief from symptoms and want complete and fast recovery. Techogym’s solutions are designed to achieve that.
- Aging: Physical exercise during old age strengthens the muscles, facilitates mobility, and prevents injuries and falls, overall improving the quality of life of elderly patients.
Finally, Technogym is also specialized in supplying equipment to sports centers, so that athletes’ cardiovascular capacity can get monitored in an even more efficient way.