Not to mention the in-depth analysis of slopes and optimal angles to ensure that sportsmen and women – both professionals and amateurs – have control and stability during training and performance on the snow.
Winter sports: training in the cold
Enjoying hi-tech winter sports: a statement becoming more and more correct, because if there is evidence that technology simplifies the lives of sportsmen and women, it is also the existence of innovative solutions and products in the sector. A sector that today spans a multitude of winter sports: from skiing to sledding, from snowboarding to ice skating.
Another positive aspect of winter sports is reflected in the training sessions: those who prefer indoor training in winter – perhaps in light of the next winter sports competition – can find an ideal environment in the gym.
In addition to Precision Programs based on to your goals, progression, time, and available equipment, the app also offer a vast on-demand library – exclusive Signature Programs dedicated to sport, Technogym Routines focusing on specific muscle groups or fitness goals, Technogym Sessions for a trainer-led selection of video lessons. Signature Programs are the result of Technogym's over-30-year experience as the reference brand for the Olympics and global sports champions around the world, aimed to train you like a pro cyclist, runner, tennis player, golfer and skier.
Wearable, technology to wear on the snow
- social ski helmets with ultra-light weight and defined design, that allow you to receive and make calls thanks to the built-in microphone;
- augmented reality ski masks that integrate Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth features, to monitor your performance on the snow;
- ski goggles with integrated GPS mapping and recording routes on the slopes, also featuring a viewer with an analysis of the speed and altitude;
- snow gloves with built-in touch-screen technology, that connect via Bluetooth to your main device;
- socks and ski boots heated by battery, able to keep the bottom of the leg warm at all times;
- smartwatches with integrated heart rate and pressure sensors, and GPS system (to monitor individual training sessions and to show speed, distance and difference in altitude), and able to connect to all Technogym equipment, allowing a more complete workout session.