- You don’t consume enough protein
- You don’t eat enough calories
- You train, but without perseverance
- You train, but without method
- Just do cardio activities and don't do muscle strength exercises
- You are stressed
- You are at a standstill but still in a downward trend
- You have reached your ideal shape weight
- You're giving yourself too many cheat days
- You want everything now: give yourself time, persevere
Difference between losing weight and slimming
Losing weight is a way of saying that comes from a literal translation of English. But if losing weight means the total reduction in body weight, to lose weight means that you want to add quality to a widely desired goal. First, it’s necessary to clarify a now widespread misunderstanding. This is already a source of confusion and limits the achievement of our goal of slimming effectively and sustainably.
1. You do not take enough protein
2. You don’t eat enough calories
It is therefore good that low-calorie diets are balanced in their macronutrients and do not generate nutritional deficiencies of any kind.
3. You train but without perseverance
4. You train but without method
5. Just do cardio activities and don't do muscle strength exercises
6. Are you stressed?
7. You are at a standstill but still in a downward trend
8. You reached your ideal weight
9. You're too forgiving of yourself
10. You want it all, you want it now: give yourself time, persevere
Be constant and continue confident your journey.