The thousand faces of olive oil
There is also a colour variant: the shade of the olive oil can vary from green to yellow depending on the maturity of the production.
The benefits of olive oil for our body
Basically, olive oil provides energy, something that athletes should never miss. If sedentary people should not consume more than 15% of the calories provided by fat, for athletes it goes in any case to 20% - 30%.
Olive oil: from health to beauty
Olive oil can also boast benefits for the skin and hair, just think that one of its first uses was just the cosmetic.
Olive oil tourism
What are the benefits of olive oil?
- Prevents the onset of cardiovascular disease
- Regulates blood cholesterol levels
- Contributes to heart and bone structure health
- It is an excellent antioxidant
- Counteracts the onset of skin cancers
- Perfect against redness and irritation
- Precious beauty ally