- I have to create a poster for this wellness centre event.
- I have to choose an image for a commercial promotion.
- I must redo or make the billboard of entry to the course room.
What should I do and why should I ask myself about it?
The simplest solution would in fact be not to use past graphic solutions or rely solely on internal resource or on an agency dedicated to this task. It is too simple to translate the request into a message, with text, providing indications on the desired image on which to apply the usual logo and the usual style.
Graphics: drawing mission and objectives of the fitness center
- WHY - Why am I redoing it or am I making this graphic for the first time?
- WHERE - Where should it be delivered? Internally? Also externally? Only online or offline?
- WHEN - When will I start using it and how? In its entirety or by gradually presenting the elements that make it up?
- WHO - Who is the target audience? What type of person will be called or identified?
- WHAT - What am I delivering to this target group? What message and what input (call to action)
The coordinated image is to our graphics as our training style is to the programs we develop for our members, just as the signature is to the writer's story.
The coordinated image is the set of elements that make a brand recognisable: the logo, the character with which it is written, the way it is positioned in the space and any slogan that supports it, in a well-defined chromatic combination.
Everything was coherent, everything precise: but the repetition over time of this system, will not lead to new results. With the same result, are we sure that we would not have been able to pre-enroll more people and generate more attention from the graphics?