- First hypothesis - definition in July/August in the case of a budget that is created on the logic of the sports year.
- Second hypothesis - definition in November/December in the case of a budget that is created on the logic of the calendar year.
So let's try to give an identity to these activities, transforming them into numbers and values of value.
Web or online activities and off-line activities
- Website & investments in seo/sem
- Newsletter service
- Fan page management & Facebook ads
- Cost for other social partners
- Sms marketing & landing page
- Creativity (web graphics)
- Paper prints (in support of marketing activities but also commercial)
- Posters and other non-web local media (radio/print)
- Gadgets/ uniforms
- Spaces and permits for fairs, indoor and outdoor promotions
- POP equipment
- Cost of human resources for promotion activities
- Advertising material for local conventions and partnerships
- Miscellaneous & Possible