Just as the best products work to attract new members,
Technogym After Sales Service works to keep the best products up and running to preserve its value over time.
The main benefits are:
- Focus your staff on member´s care
- Allow your members to train more effectively
- Maximise your return on investment
You can count on a worldwide infrastructure of 1000 Technogym After Sales professionals dedicated to delivering prompt efficient service and minimizing equipment downtime.
- 700 Certified Field Service Technicians
- 300 Specialized staff on hotlines and in the back office
- 50 HQ staff in Training, Quality and Product support
- 15,000 hours of classroom training and e-learning
- 600 detailed spare part diagrams
Technogym believes that clarity and transparency are key values when entering into a long term partnership. Technogym makes worldwide statistics public:
- 35 hours Time to Service
- 92% First Time Fix Rate
- 30M Value of localized Spare Parts stock
- 15,000 customers with an active service contract
- 200,000 products with an active service contract
Login into the Technogym E-Services and monitor real-time
Technogym performance on your equipment
Why choose Technogym
Protect your investment by using the official services that only the Technogym After Sales can offer you:
- Genuine parts with 1 year warranty
- Certified field service technicians
- Complete tracking of service history from day 1
- Certified Software updates
- Manufacturer supplied tooling
- Integration of assets into online reporting tool
- Manufacture goodwill
- Technical support from factory
- Bespoke service plans available
Our service contracts
Technogym protects your investment by extending the benefits of our factory warranty.
- Increase equipment uptime
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Protect the value of your investment
- Improve financial planning
- Reduce in-house maintenance staff
- Know service cost in advance
The most complete after sales product in the Industry.
Performance is a contract projected to offer a service that goes beyond the restoration, to remotely monitor your equipment, covering parts subject to wear and tear and accidental damages. With Performance coverage in place you can minimize purchase orders, budget approvals and invoice management: your fee is fixed for the duration of the contract.
Global coverage suits the professional customer who wants to offer the highest degree of functionality while also expecting premium performance from the equipment at all times. With Global coverage in place you can minimize purchase orders, budget approvals and invoice management: your fee is fixed for the duration of the contract.Discover benefits
This program is for the professional customer who wants periodic preventative maintenance and a full engineer’s report detailing all recommended works.Discover benefits
Manuals and documents
This section contains user manuals and documents related to Technogym products. This section contains user manuals and documents related to Technogym products.
Access the download area.