Technogym Asia Limited ("we", “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in the Checkout Section [insert site details], The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, company, job title, date of birth, exercise preferences, the scope for which you are registering with use whether for (a) personal use; (b) for business; or (c) freelance.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to send you marketing communications, as a customer of Technogym products, there will be an opt in button. You can also opt out of our marketing communications at any time through the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email or by contacting us at +852 3116 2622
• to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means (including but not limited to e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp or similar) or by other means (such as traditional mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this, by way of opting in by ticking the opt in box. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data);
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
• to test our services and advance the functionalities of our products, We may contact you to request you taking part in the testing of our beta-products.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
• Technogym S.p.A..
• Selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites;
• transporters, couriers and shipping companies involved in the delivery of your order for Technogym products. IMPORTANT NOTICE: when processing your information to deliver the products to you, the transporter / courier / shipping company will process your information in their own right, as personal data users; at all times, we ensure a safe transfer of your information to such third parties; we make our best efforts to select trustworthy partners, however they will be in charge of your information once our transfer will be properly received;
• other service providers (for example, IT services), business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as, but not limited to, Website operations, fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs);
• law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorised third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose us and/or the user or any third party to legal risks or liability
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If the Technogym Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How do we protect the information we hold about you on your internal systems?
We protect your privacy in several ways: Your information is entered into our computer system in full compliance with the security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correct practice, lawfulness and transparency in processing. Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job. We use full login and password controls on our system. Confidentiality and information database access controls are reviewed periodically and updated as required to further protect your information.
Your information is accessible by our staff authorised to process personal data. In particular, staff belonging to the following categories: IT and administrative staff, customer services including customer care, after sales and marketing teams as well as other individuals who need to process your information under a need-to-know basis.
• Access. You have the right to access your information by contacting Customer Service at 3116 2622 or email to email@example.com. You will need you to prove your identity before we release any of your information to you;
• Correction or erasure. You have the right to request that we correct or erase any information that we hold about you and we will take all practicable steps to erase your information held by the us where the data is no longer required for the purpose we obtained it (unless we have the legal right or obligation to retain it);
• Restriction. You have the right to restrict your use of personal information
• Change of preferences. You can change your information processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have given your consent to direct marketing, but have changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us using the details provided below or clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication you receive.
• Complaints. If for any reason you are not happy with the way that we have handled your information, please contact us. If you are still not happy, you have the right to make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Direct Marketing. We will ask you if you consent to use your information for direct marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we would like to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You will be asked to consent to this by way of an opt in box. If you do not tick the opt in box, then we will not use the information for direct marketing . If you have opted in, you can also exercise the right to stop us processing your information for direct marketing purposes at any time by contacting us by writing or e mailing to the addresses immediately following;
To exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please write to us at Technogym Asia Ltd Room Mariana, 16/F, Tower 5, The Gateway,Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong or send an email to email@example.com
If you ask us to stop processing your information in a certain way or erase your information, and this type of processing or information is needed to facilitate your use of the Website or is required to enable us to provide you with a service (such as to manage your online account), you may not be able to use the Website or the service as you did before.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.