- Athletes: they train to improve performance in relation to their sport. They certainly achieve results in terms of sports performance by sacrificing what is the recreational side of the training or at least more engaging.
- Cross-trainers: people who train with the intent to work and sweat as much as possible. They practice multiple disciplines but often their technique of execution leaves something to be desired. It is in this group that there is the greatest number of injuries that can lead to a subsequent removal and abandonment of physical activity.
- The Wellness/Fitness Addicts: people who train exclusively to improve their state of psychophysical well-being are very careful to the proper execution of the technical gesture that often goes to the detriment of the intensity and volume of training. You create engaging and safe workouts that, however, do not always lead to the desired results.
Until now, such different types of people were only connected by the desire to train, but because of the great difference in objectives, they could never share a training session. Until today.
Skillathletic training - inspired by Champions
Skillathletic, with the variety of exercises, equipment, and training techniques used, will ensure that each participant comes out of the session tired, satisfied and motivated to always give something more session after session.
The simplicity of the seven fundamental movements allows training within all four Skillathletic pillars to be progressed or regressed to the needs of the individual: POWER, AGILITY, SPEED, STAMINA (P.A.S.S.). Following these four pillars, each person can choose whether to train and develop the ability that best suits him/ her, or whether to alternate the various workouts to adequately increase the potential that each of the 4 pillars is able to offer.
Skillathletic, the workout designed for efficiency and technique
- Poorly structured programming of the workouts
- Inappropriate technical skill level required by the sessions
- Failure to meet work thresholds
1. Poorly structured programming of the workouts
2. Inappropriate technical skill level required by the Skillathletic sessions
With Skillathletic is no longer necessary to propose advanced training or for beginners, everyone can perform the same training, develop the same skills, train the same energy systems, simply following the principles that govern the difficulty of each exercise.
3. Failure to meet work thresholds
In conclusion, Skillathletic is a unique training methodology that develops the body in a fun, safe and effective way, it will show everyone the true meaning of the word functional and will finally unite the various types of people who like to train. Training can and must also be intelligent, not just tiring.