TECHNOGYM brings INNOVATION at FIBO 2017:
- SKILLROW, new groundbreaking solution for indoor rowing
- MYCYCLING, the new indoor training solution for cyclists
- Further reinforces the digital offer with renewed MyWellness App and new digital products
TECHNOGYM, the world leading producer of design and technology-driven fitness equipment and solutions, will announce new products, digital innovation, and technology integration at FIBO, the most important European tradeshow dedicated to fitness and Wellness that will take place in Köln, April 6th-9th 2017.
Following the great success of SKILLMILL, the first all-round product for power, agility, stamina and speed training launched during the last Olympic Games in Rio, TECHNOGYM presents the new SKILLROW, the first indoor rowing equipment capable of improving anaerobic power, aerobic capacity and neuromuscular abilities in a single solution. SKILLROW represents the second product of the SKILL LINE, created for athletic performance training developed by Technogym.
At FIBO 2017 TECHNOGYM also launches MYCYCLING™, the new solution that allows cyclists to train at home to totally transform their outdoor performance. MYCYCLING™ combines a hi-tech smart trainer, a native app with personalized programs and a network of professional trainers able to guide you and develop a tailor-made training programs MYCYCLING™ also includes a specific and totally innovative training system dedicated to cyclists: TNT - Technogym Neuromuscular Training™ , born of the collaboration between Technogym’s Medical and Scientific Research and the best athletes, coaches physiologists and sports trainers, which aims at enhancing metabolic and neuromuscular characteristics to improve outdoor performance.
In line with its mission to reinvent the way people access wellness, fitness and health, TECHNOGYM will be furthering its footprint in the technology sector by presenting a new initiative with IBM and introducing an outstanding series of new digital products at FIBO 2017. These developments will include, among others:
• MYWELLNESS APP, that has been completely redesigned based on the feedback of thousands of users and operators to enhance their experience both inside and outside the club
• the new TEAMBEATS™ solution, an innovative format for group activities and classes that combines variety, efficiency and fun
• the new evolution of the GROUP CYCLE APP for UNITY SELF to manage video and music content while displaying TECHNOGYM Group Cycle equipment in real time
• the new RACES APP for UNITY TREADMILL that allows users to challenge other runners in the facility in real time competitions, either in an Olympic arena or on the New York or Rome marathon routes.
• project to integrate, within the TECHNOGYM’s Mywellness cloud platform, next generation’s IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence-driven cognitive coaching platform for health and wellness. The goal is to further enrich the TECHNOGYM’s Ecosystem offer: Watson Artificial Intelligence will offer clients even more customized, interactive and engaging training programs based on their goals and context conditions. Thanks to this new Artificial Intelligence application, TECHNOGYM products will be able to offer programs and information based on the user’s health conditions, agenda, personal interests, weather or food intake in order to enhance a healthier lifestyle.
Finally, TECHNOGYM ARTIS continues to maintain its central role among TECHNOGYM’s offerings with a collection of 30 top of the range product for cardio, strength and functional training. ARTIS brings together the very best in style and design, with biomechanical engineering and interactive technology. ARTIS is also the only collection of environmentally friendly wellness equipment, with unique patent-pending technology that allows people to reduce, recycle and even renew energy generated during their workout. With ARTIS, gym members and operators alike can contribute towards creating a sustainable gym and a more sustainable planet.