Unique CRM Solution to Manage Wellness Lifestyle Data Enables Operators to Better Support Member Goals, Retention and Social Causes.
Technogym, a world leading company supplying fitness and wellness products, services and solutions, announces an industry first: the Mywellness Customer Relationship Management (CRM) open platform for managing Wellness Lifestyles, at FIBO 2015, Europe's most important trade fair for fitness, wellness and health taking place in Cologne from April 9th to 12th – Stand C/D 35 – Halle 7).
Mywellness Lifestyle CRM platform – the first and only open platform in the industry - is Technogym's groundbreaking technology seamlessly connecting consumers, operators and trainers. With Mywellness, members can easily monitor and aggregate all of the data surrounding their physical activities, inside the gym and out, along with their daily movements and their evolving body measurements. Members can manage their workouts in the gym (in concert with Technogym equipment via UNITY™ consoles), outdoors on their mobile devices and wearables, at home via personal computers or Technogym home equipment, on holiday or wherever they train, for a truly personalized and seamless wellness experience.
The data gathered through Mywellness Lifestyle presents various CRM opportunities for operators as they can analyze in real time their members' health habits and develop personalized programs tailor-made to their needs. Popular Technogym lines such as the Excite cardio linecomprised of treadmills, elliptical, cross trainers, exercise and recline bikes, as well as theSelection collection that encompasses over 30 strength training models, all sync with Mywellness Lifestyle through the UNITY consoles, allowing for unparalleled access to members' health and fitness data.
Using the Challenge App on Mywellness Lifestyle, members can join initiatives like Let's Move for a Better World, the first worldwide wellness challenge to fight childhood obesity. Let's Move for a Better World challenges operators and members worldwide to obtain the most amount of MOVEs (Technogym's metric of physical activity). The winning facility in each country will be able to donate a line of Technogym equipment to a local school of its choice, allowing facilities to take on social causes like childhood obesity firsthand and empowering them to affect change in their local communities.
This year, the Let's Move for a Better World challenge has registered over 356 facilities worldwide in 16 different countries, including 35 facilities in Germany, that have generated over 315 million MOVEs in total.
The overwhelming response for Let's Move for a Better World challenge from facilities and their members demonstrates a motivation to make a difference facilitated by technology and community spirit. And all the data generated becomes an invaluable CRM tool for operators.
Mywellness Lifestyle CRM Benefits
- With the PROFILE App, operators can better understand the members' deeper motivations for exercise and wellness.
- Integration with the most popular body analyzers, enable operators to check the user's health status and show progress of members' biometrics.
Programming and Coaching
- With the PRESCRIBE App, operators can quickly and easily create truly personalized training programs for their customers.
- With the SELF App users can autonomously select workouts from a pre-defined library.
- With the CHALLENGE app operators can engage members and prospects by launching competitions and social initiatives, such as the globally popular Let's Move for a Better World challenge.
- Users can interact with others and track performance results on a leader board. Mobile notifications inform users of changes in the rankings and motivates them to get back to training to further improve their score.