The Watertown Regional Medical Center is a medical fitness facility in Wisconsin and is primarily a referral centre by physicians. Their main focus is on ‘prevention’ with the ‘ONE Wellness’ year-long programme where their clientele overall ranges from 18 years old to 90.
An investment in Excite+, Element, Kinesis® One & Group Cycle
The Centre invested in the Excite+, Element, Kinesis® One and Group Cycle ranges of cardio, strength and functional training equipment.
It also fully integrated Technogym’s mywellness cloud, a digital platform that allows individuals to manage their fitness activity, and encourages interaction between facilities, trainers, physicians and clients.
‘Medical Fitness Members’ are set up with a Smart Key when they join the programme, which allows staff to guide their fitness programming as well as receive valuable feedback. Members of ‘ONE Wellness’ use a mywellness key – allowing trainers to track their movements and set daily goals.
An improved customer experience
Each of the new investments has brought its own benefits to Watertown Regional Medical Center and its customers:
- These tools help ‘ONE Wellness’ members who live in other states and even in other countries to track their progress. And mywellness cloud apps like ‘Coach’ and ‘Prescribe’ allow staff to track members’ progress and assign exercises in the same way as they would for a local member at the facility.
- Customers benefit from the staff having immediate feedback on what’s working, what’s not, how they’re exercising and which programmes they’re using the most.
What the staff said
- “Our experience with Technogym has always been truly world class.”
- “From day one, Technogym has made finding solutions the number priority – to allow our facility and programmes to be successful.”
- “I can’t say enough about employees such as Jason Jones, Dan Laughlin and Armando Hernandez – they have always excelled at helping us find the right equipment and technology platforms to put us ahead of the competition.”
- “The Technogym team has always been eager to receive feedback from us and always want to know what can be improved. Often, I’ve seen things updated or changed as a result of suggestions we’ve made. There aren’t many companies out there who do that and that is something that really sets Technogym apart.”