The musts of physical exercise
Effective exercise consists of three core activities: aerobics, strength and flexibility. A 360-degree workout includes all of them, to varying degrees depending on your goals.
Strength training contributes to the overall functionality of your body and improves your posture. In addition, the muscles are very important shock absorbers able to absorb stress while protecting the skeletal and joint structures from the risk of trauma. Other significant benefits are for the heart system and peripheral blood circulation.
The complete workout therefore includes a proper mix of these three types of activities: moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise should be done 5 or more times a week, strength training 2-3 times and flexibility training almost every day. After this quick overview of the benefits of an ideal workout, we see which are the right tools to set up a home gym
Aerobic training equipment
- Safety: The product must be reliable and easy to use for all levels of users, whether beginners or advanced;
- Sturdiness: If you want to exercise comfortably and above all without discomfort to the joints, the tool must be solid and stable but also silent and fluid in movement;
- Heart rate control: optimal CPR (Constant Pulse Rate) strap to wear on the chest;
- intelligent" display: allows the user to display heart rate, calories, effort level, elapsed time in real time and with immediacy;
- Easy and intuitive adjustments: they make it easier to enter, position and set up the exercises without the need for stunts or uncomfortable movements;
- Fitness test: the product is able to identify accurately and personally, the most suitable level of training;
- Quality and assistance: Purchasing from a company that offers specialised advice and direct technical assistance, guarantees immediate answers and efficient support in the event of requests for information on use, advice on training and any malfunctions;
- User manual: a guide to the characteristics and use of the product, easy to consult and available in the language of the country of purchase.
Strength training equipment
- Height and load adjustments must be easily adaptable to the characteristics of the trainee;
- The equipment must be solid and stable even with high loads; or in multi-purpose implements, the load must move smoothly without friction;
- The seats must be ergonomic and comfortable;
- We recommend the purchase of tools that guarantee specialised advice by telephone or via the Internet on personalised training programmes and direct technical assistance in the event of breakdowns;
- The user manual , which is easy to consult in the language of your country, should be accompanied by a multimedia medium explaining the correct execution of the exercises.
- Products created with odourless and inert materials, developed with technologies that allow the functional properties to be maintained even after innumerable use cycles;
- They are perfectly adaptable to the individual structural characteristics, such as height and weight, without compromising their quality;
- Allow a large number of exercises to be performed for all muscles and joints of the body;
- Are practical and easy to transport so that they can be used at any time and in any place, respecting the environment in which you find yourself;
- Are easy to use and are accompanied by clear user manuals with precise descriptions and illustrative photos, in order to make full use of their potential and to do so correctly.
The digital home gym
Nowadays, special apps allow, for example, to replicate one's favourite outdoor courses indoors or organize real challenges on athletics tarmac or water. Thanks to the training programs accessible from any device we can train at home as if we were accompanied by a real personal trainer. In this way, by using video, chat and other digital services, we can be sure to do "the right exercise at the right time" and achieve our wellness goals.