How to Design your own Home Gym Space
This month we're offering 4 different tips to create a wellness area in your home suitable for daily exercise for all users.
A bit of movement done regularly helps people stay agile, maintain muscle tone and keep the energy they need to move through their daily routines trouble-free.And in this case, even a small home gym can be the ideal solution for exercising regularly and in complete comfort.
Here are a few examples of designs that have been put together in professional and home environments, with some ideal equipment for effective and safe workouts suitable for any age.
1. Example of a gym with an area dedicated to the Easyline circuit. The Easyline includes 10 machines, and users can select the best ones to set up a small workout circuit in the home depending on their needs.
2. Example of a 5 m² home gym, set up with a Recline in front of a window for some cardio time, a wellness ball for stretching and ab workouts, wellness rack for strength training, and a wellness pad for stretching.
4. Example of a gym with a Flexability area (anterior + posterior) looking out a window.
If you're looking for tips, you can also read the suggestions we've offered in recent months in our "Wellness Design" space.
- A complete gym with Unica
- Create a gym, even with just 20 m²
- Create your own gym in 30 m²
- How to install Kinesis Personal at home
- Five-star wellness in the most beautiful hotels in the world
In our Home Design catalogue you'll find lots of other ideas for creating a wellness corner of your own.
You can download it free by clicking here.