Functionality and design for your gym
In this month's Wellness Design feature we present six Home Gym examples based on the Personal equipment range.
- In our first example, a gym of 30m2, the new, hi-tech Recline Personal and the Run Personal have been chosen for cardio workouts, and Unica has been selected for full weight training. The project set-up is particularly interesting because the gym fits in perfectly with the "natural" environment: there are full length windows at either side, and one side backs on to a private garden. The result is a particularly bright space.
- The second proposal is a perfect compromise between weight and cardio training. In the 25m2 area we have set up a Kinesis Personal and a Run Personal, along with weights and the Adjustable Bench for muscle strengthening. By optimising the amount of space available, it was also possible to add a Wellness Pad and Wellness Ball for stretching. The standout feature of this solution is the way it makes the most of the available space, as well as its overall mix of style and functionality.
- This area of just 15m2 is on a terrace looking onto the sea. In it we can see a Vario, a Group Cycle and a Kinesis Personal Heritage with LED TV which makes basic training even more enjoyable. The available space has been exploited to the fullest and with style.
The choice of a leather Kinesis Personal Heritage and the addition of a Wellness Ball for developing the upper body adds a touch of class and luxury to the surroundings as well as functionality.
- This solution is intriguing in that it features two adjacent rooms containing the same equipment. The total area of 20m2 is split into two spaces with 3 machines in each, completely respecting the need to move around and overall accessibility. Run Personal, Kinesis Personal Heritage and Vario have been chosen in order to focus on functional cardio workouts.
- This luxurious proposal has60m2 of space available. Wellness Design was able to combine a gym with a sauna and multi-sensor shower area. The gym features Run Personal and Kinesis Personal Heritage, cardio equipment from the Forma range (Run, Cross and Spazio Forma), Flexability Posterior and Anterior for stretching and an area for floor stretching and relaxation with a Wellness Pad and Wellness Ball.
- In this 40m2 Wellness Space, the Wellness Design service team has succeeded in guaranteeing maximum comfort and convenience by adding a sauna and shower area to the wellness space. In the gym area, the combination of Run Personal and Kinesis Personal with the convenience and comfort of two Wellness Ballsis absolutely perfect.For more suggestions, tips and options for your home gym, download our home design catalogue or visit the "Wellness Design" section on our website.
If you need some advice about home training and workouts, click here.