- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
mywellness key: the portable device that measures physical activity, motivating you to move more each day and improve your level of wellness.
The mywellness key measures the intensity and duration of physical activity over the course of a normal day, wherever you are: at home, in the gym, at work, and in your free time.
It provides immediate visual feedback, constantly motivating you and showing you your progress towards your daily goal.
Wear the mywellness key every day and track your results from your computer by logging on to mywellness.com
How does mywellness key work?
- It sets your personal goal and records your physical activity - mywellness key tracks every movement you make during the day, and in the gym. Based on your lifestyle and personal parameters, it sets a personalized goal, which will motivate you to move more often and improve your level of wellness. Simply wear the key every day.
- Measures the level and intensity of physical activity - When you wear mywellness key, the internal accelerometer measures the amount of physical activity you perform daily. When you plug mywellness key into a piece of Technogym equipment, it measures the quantity of physical exercise you do while using that machine.
- Supervises progress - When you connect to mywellness.com you'll get a complete picture of the progress you've made throughout the day and the week. You can find specific advice based on performance and review the training program based on your needs.
For Fitness Centers
- Motivates users and virtually increases the square meters in your facility by also monitoring activities conducted outside your facility
- Keep in constant contact with your customers and help them improve their performance
For medical centers
- Working from the patient's lifestyle, it makes it possible to prescribe personalized training programs.
- It motivates patients to get physical exercise once they leave the medical center and it verifies their progress through remote monitoring.
For company gyms
- Assess the level of physical activity in your company
- It motivates users to be more active, through specific training programs
- It helps increase company productivity and can reduce health-related costs
How many Moves do you need to stay in shape?Find out whether you are sedentary, moderately active or very active.
The mywellness key assigns a goal based on your activity level.
The goal is calculated based on an algorithm developed by Technogym, which considers the "Moves" you've accumulated in the previous seven days.
Thus, the daily goal displayed on mywellness key references the actual physical abilities of each person.
If you can't reach the quantity of "Moves prescribed", your goal will be adjusted as a result.
If you use mywellness key consistently, the device will regulate itself based on your lifestyle.
How do you use mywellness key?
The mywellness key hooks conveniently to your belt or waistband. For outdoor activity, we recommend using the sport accessory case.
In the first seven days, the mywellness key assesses your level of activity, and from the eighth day onward it assigns you a personal daily goal.
Every morning mywellness key sets your daily goal in "Moves". As you move, the bar progressively fills up as a function of physical activity performed. Once you reach or exceed your goal, the "+" symbol will appear. The next day the key will automatically assign another goal.
The mywellness key is battery operated. The battery charges automatically when connected to the USB port on your computer.
Where can I use mywellness key?
You can use the mywellness key wherever you are, all day long.
The mywellness key measures the amount of physical activity done each day during the course of normal daily movement, like taking out the dog, playing with children, shopping, taking care of household chores, walking, and gardening.
In the gym
In addition to measuring daily physical activity, mywellness key interacts with Technogym equipment and records the exercise you do in the gym.
There are many ways to improve your health in the workplace: you can wear mywellness key while walking to work, talking a walk during your lunch break, or choosing the stairs over the elevator. If your company has a fitness center, take advantage of it to exercise at least twice a week, and plug mywellness key into the Technogym machines. The more movement you get, the better!
How do you monitor results?
To monitor your progress, simply look at the mywellness key bar, or press the button to display the Move points and your personal goal. You can also download the data and review your results by plugging mywellness key into your computer and logging on to mywellness.com.
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on mywellness key?
The Wellness Institute offers on mywellness key:
On site product training: Wellness System