- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Upper Back Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for building strength in the muscles of the trunk and upper back region. The exercise if performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves pulling the arms towards the chest, keeping the elbows high and grasping the handgrip on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The machine provides a natural trajectory for recruitment of all the upper back muscles
- Shape of the arms allows users of different sizes to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat and chest pad adjustment required
- The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Specific training of thetrunk and arm muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
- Latissimus dorsi
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1485 | 58|
|Width (mm | in)||1145 | 45|
|Length (mm | in)||1190 | 47|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||65 | 130|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Upper Back ?
The Wellness Institute offers on Upper Back :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course