- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Shoulder Press Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for working out the shoulders and arms. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves extending the arms upwards with the hands gripping the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the overhead press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better "free-weight" feeling
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- Neutral grip adds variety for the patterns of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
- Specific training of the shoulder muscles
- Stability of the shoulder join
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
|Height (mm | in)||1495 | 59|
|Width (mm | in)||1400 | 55|
|Length (mm | in)||980 | 39|
|Height (Folded) mm | in||1485 | 58|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||65 | 130|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Shoulder Press ?
The Wellness Institute™ offers on Shoulder Press :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course