- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Arm Curl Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for building strength in the arm muscles, particularly the biceps. The exercise is performed from a sitting position. It involves extending and flexing the arm upwards at the elbow joint, using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The machine replicates the arm curl exercise without any constraints
- The easy access allow users of any body size to exercise
- The rotary movement allows the involvement of elbow and shoulder joints during the exercise
- Independent arms allow for both alternate and standard arm curl
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Range of motion limiter prevents hyperextension
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve
- Specific training of the biceps in the arms
- Stability of the elbow joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1370 | 54|
|Width (mm | in)||1300 | 51|
|Length (mm | in)||884 | 35|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||65 | 130|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||