- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Pectoral MED, a machine in the certified Selection MED line, targets your pectorals directly without any danger to your elbows and wrists.
Pectoral MED is part of Selection MED, an EEC 93/42 and TÜV certified line dedicated to strength training in the fields of rehabilitation and sport.
To satisfy the requirements of these certifications, it features:
- new protection systems and explanatory stickers applied at various points on the equipment to help users avoid accidents or entrapping their fingers;
- components that help you access the machine more simply and enjoy a safer and better controlled workout, even at the beginning of the rehabilitation process or when gradually recovering functionality after a sports injury.
What's it for?
Pectoral MED can help you train your pectoral muscles in isolation, because the adduction action in the arms only works the scapulohumeral joint, without involving the elbow and wrist.
The trajectory of movement traces a converging and descending elliptical arc that allows you to:
- strengthen and increase the size of your pectorals;
- prevent and treat joint problems in your shoulder blades and shoulders;
- perform the exercise even if you have elbow or wrist problems.
What is Pectoral MED like?
To help you assume the correct position, and protect your spine, the backrests on the machine feature anatomical cushions offering lumbar, dorsal, and cervical support.
The seat can be adjusted to your height or weight, while the pushing cushions (where you rest your arms) are ergonomic and can be used without any adjustments in advance.
The same biomechanics of the equipment allows you to perform correct movement trajectory.
Finally, the exercise is even more comfortable thanks to the truncated cone shape of the grips, which offer an anatomical mould to guarantee the proper hold at all times.
How is it used?
After choosing the right adjustments for you, rest your entire back along the seat, grasp the handles, and with a slow, controlled motion, move the levers simultaneously until the caps touch.
How to buy itPectoral MED is a professional product, specifically designed for the field of rehabilitation and sport.
To find out how to buy one, contact us or request an offer.
Why are there no product prices?