- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Row Pure Strength
- Dual handgrip positions provide exercise variation and different muscle involvement.
- Independent movement arms provide more balanced strength improvement and offer the choice of training one arm at a time or simultaneous concentric and eccentric movement on opposing arms.
- Central fixed handle is provided to improve stability when performing unilateral exercises.
- Large footplates offer maximum support and comfort for the user.
This machine replicates the traditional pulling movement towards the chest, activating the latissimus dorsi.
The multiple handgrips enable the user to diversify the exercise.
|Length (mm | in)||1190 | 47|
|Width (mm | in)||1380 | 54|
|Height (mm | in)||1300 | 51|
|Weight (kg | lbs)||135 | 297|
|Max Load (kg | lbs)||200 | 441|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
PURESTRENGTH offers the freedom and pure feel of free weights within a safe environment. This is because the equipment is built to the highest standards in biomechanics, ergonomics and safety to provide the best possible experience and results.
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Row?
The Wellness Institute offers on Row:
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course