- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Leg Press Pure Strength
- The large foot plate increases the variety of exercise possible.
- Linkage system optimises angle of footplate maintaining a comfortable ankle angle through motion.
- The movement arm configuration and center footplate puts the uninvolved leg in a comfortable position to facilitate uni-lateral training.
- The rotary path of the weight plates provides an optimal resistance profile, increasing as legs move to full extension.
This machine replicates the extension movement of the lower limbs, in a closed kinetic chain.
A pre-start system enables the user to begin the exercise from an easy starting position without limiting the ROM.
|Length (mm | in)||1780 | 70|
|Width (mm | in)||2060 | 81|
|Height (mm | in)||1525 | 60|
|Weight (kg | lbs)||215 | 474|
|Max Load (kg | lbs)||480 | 1058|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
PURESTRENGTH offers the freedom and pure feel of free weights within a safe environment. This is because the equipment is built to the highest standards in biomechanics, ergonomics and safety to provide the best possible experience and results.
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Leg Press?
The Wellness Institute™ offers on Leg Press:
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course