- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Cable Jungle MED
Cable Jungle MED is a multipurpose product that lets you perform various exercises for the whole body.
Cable Jungle MED is part of Selection MED, an EEC 93/42 and TÜV certified line dedicated to strength training in the fields of rehabilitation and sport.
To satisfy the requirements of these certifications, it features:
- new protection systems and explanatory stickers applied at various points on the equipment to help users avoid accidents or entrapping their fingers;
- components that help you access the machine more simply and enjoy a safer and better controlled workout, even at the beginning of the rehabilitation process or when gradually recovering functionality after a sports injury.
What's it for?
Are you an athlete who wants to improve your performance? Or do you need rehabilitation? With the multistation Cable Jungle MED equipment, you can choose which exercise to do depending on your needs. Using different types of movements, you can:
- train and strengthen all muscle groups;
- perform a specific exercise to improve your athletic performance;
- personalize your training.
What is Cable Jungle MED like?
The biomechanics of Cable Jungle MED were designed to help you get into the right position every time and to use the equipment simply and intuitively. These same trajectories of movement simulate natural movements.
The adjustments used to change the settings and heights are very visible because they are marked in yellow.
How is it used?
With Cable Jungle MED, you can perform various exercises, depending on your position and the components of the machine you've decided to use: for example, you can train your abdominals with vertical crunches using adjustable weights on the equipment or strengthen your triceps or biceps with the vertical pulley.
How to buy itCable Jungle MED is a professional product, specifically designed for the field of rehabilitation and sport. To find out how to buy one, call us.
To find out how to buy one, contact us or request an offer.
Why are there no product prices?