- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Rotary Calf Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for working out the calves. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the feet positioned on a lever platform, by flexing and extending the ankles. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The research that went into Selection Rotary Calf concentrated on the correct positioning of the seat and the point of thrust application to enable simultaneous training of the soleal and gastrocnemius muscles without axial or transverse overloading of the spinal column.
- This was achieved by positioning the trunk at 90° to the legs and placing the user on an inclined seat.
- This enables users of all sizes to exercise in a physiologically correct position in relation to the exercise bar.
- The structure of the exercise bar and its special curvature ensure exercises that are perfectly symmetrical for both limbs.
- Its perfect balance and ease of use also permits exercises with a single limb.
- Specific training of the calves
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the ankle
- Improvement in the functionality and efficiency of the legs
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1485 | 58|
|Width (mm | in)||980 | 39|
|Length (mm | in)||1380 | 54|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||65 | 130|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Rotary Calf ?
The Wellness Institute offers on Rotary Calf :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course