- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Leg Press Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for working out the legs. The equipment can be used to perform a wide variety of assisted lower limb exercises. The user sits on a mobile seat with the feet planted on a platform. This position prevents stress being placed on the muscles and joints of the back during exercise. Based on the position of the feet and the range of motion during the pushing movement, various muscles can be recruited at different intensities. Resistance is provided by a side-mounted weight stack, which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The machine has been built to provide direct feeling
- Large multi-angle foot platform offers variety of exercise positions
- The cam, positioned within the foot platform, has been designed with REV™ technology to guarantee an ideal load distribution
- Back rest angle mimics squat position, minimizing the vertical load on the spine
- Angle between foot platform and rails ensures recruitment of the hip extensors
- Rail mounted shock absorbers provide dampening during plyometric exercise
- Gas loaded for easy seat adjustment
- Specific training for the improvement of sports performance
- Training of all muscle groups in the legs
- Option of customised workouts
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1800 | 71|
|Width (mm | in)||1200 | 47|
|Length (mm | in)||2070 | 81|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||190 | 380|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||250 | 500|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Leg Press ?
The Wellness Institute offers on Leg Press :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course