- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Crunch Bench MED
Crunch Bench MED, from the certified Selection MED line, is a bench that helps you train your abs using floor exercises.
Crunch Bench MED is part of Selection MED, an EEC 93/42 and TÜV certified line dedicated to strength training in the fields of rehabilitation and sport.
To satisfy the requirements of these certifications, it features:
- new protection systems and explanatory stickers applied at various points on the equipment to help users avoid accidents or entrapping their fingers;
- components that help you access the machine more simply and enjoy a safer and better controlled workout, even at the beginning of the rehabilitation process or when gradually recovering functionality after a sports injury.
What's it for?
Crunch Bench MED can be used to:
- train and strengthen the abdominal muscles;
- prevent and treat joint problems in the spinal column;
- improve your posture.
What is Crunch Bench MED like?
Crunch Bench MED is a multipurpose bench with a seat and cushions.
Adjustments on the seat and height of the cushions adapt it for you, regardless of your height and weight.
How is it used?
Stretch out on the seat and place your legs on the cushions.
Bend your torso toward your knees.
How to buy itCrunch Bench MED is a professional product, specifically designed for the field of rehabilitation and sport. To find out how to buy one, call us.
To find out how to buy one, contact us or request an offer.
Why are there no product prices?