- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Rotary Torso Selection
The strength evolution continues
Product for working out the abdominal oblique muscles. The exercise is performed from a sitting position with the shoulders positioned against the support pad. It involves rotating the torso in alternate directions, to the left and to the right. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The movements recruits the obliques muscles
- With double-pivoting shoulder pads, only start adjustment is required
- Back rest provides pelvic stabilization and isolation of the obliques muscle
- Foot rest gives support to users of different body sizes without encouraging the use of the hip flexors.
- Specific training of the abdominal oblique muscles
- Prevention and treatment of joint problems in the vertebral column
- Improvement of posture
- Internal and external oblique
- Quadratus lomborum
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1485 | 58|
|Width (mm | in)||1123 | 44|
|Length (mm | in)||1185 | 47|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||65 | 130|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||