- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for building strength in the trunk and latissimus dorsi muscles. The exercise is performed from a sitting position and involves pulling the handle towards the chest. The handle must be gripped with the arms held in front of the body and keeping the chest and shoulders controlled. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- This equipment allows the training of all dorsal muscles
- Different parts of the back muscles can be recruited according to the grip used and the trajectory followed
- Workload can be selected from the workout position
- Wide seat and footpad to accommodate users of all sizes
- Training of the arms, trunk and latissimus dorsi muscles
- Improvement in control and functionality of the vertebral column and trunk
- Training of all muscle groups
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1800 | 71|
|Width (mm | in)||1360 | 54|
|Length (mm | in)||1800 | 71|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||125 | 250|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Pulley ?
The Wellness Institute offers on Pulley :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course