- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Lower Back Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for working out the muscles of the middle and lower back. The exercise is performed from a sitting position, with the shoulders positioned on the roller pad, and involves a backward extension of the trunk. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Selection Line Lower Back is built to focus on the lower back muscles without the involvement of the hip extensors
- Designed using the biomechanical analysis used to develop the Biostrength™® Line
- Range Of Motion adjustment provides an easy setting for the starting position
- Back rest provides pelvic stabilization and isolation of the lower back muscles
- Foot rest gives support to users of different body sizes without encouraging the use of the hip flexors
- Specific training of the lower back muscles
- Prevention and treatment of joint problems in the vertebral column
- Improvement of posture
- Quadratus lumborum
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1485 | 58|
|Width (mm | in)||1030 | 41|
|Length (mm | in)||1210 | 48|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||65 | 130|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Lower Back ?
The Wellness Institute™ offers on Lower Back :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course