- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Low Row Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for building strength in the trunk and latissimus dorsi muscles. The exercise involves pulling the two independent levers towards the chest, keeping the arms out in front and the elbows low, parallel to the shoulders. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The machine provides a natural trajectory for recruitment of dorsal muscles
- Shape of the arms allows users of different sizes to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat and chest pad adjustment required
- The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination; it is provided a grip for unilateral exercise.
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user.
- Training of the trunk and dorsal muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
- Latissimus dorsi
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1485 | 58|
|Width (mm | in)||1205 | 47|
|Length (mm | in)||1135 | 45|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||95 | 190|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||130 | 260|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Low Row ?
The Wellness Institute offers on Low Row :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course