- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Lat Machine Selection
The strength evolution continues
Multi-functional equipment for performing a wide variety of upper limb exercises, particularly for the latissimus dorsi muscles. The exercises are performed by pulling the bar downwards. Different muscles of the trunk and arm are recruited depending on the position of the grip and whether or not the user adopts a sitting position. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Innovative features for a classic machine
- New bar design provides better grip and helps the user to place their hands correctly
- Padded thigh-rollers allow users of different body sizes to quickly access the equipment
- Flex-free elliptical frame
- User-friendly roller adjustment system
- Training of the arms, trunk and latissimus dorsi muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
- Latissimus dorsi
- Trapezius (Lower)
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||2285|
|Width (mm | in)||845 | 33|
|Length (mm | in)||1220 | 48|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||100 | 200|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||130 | 260|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Lat Machine ?
The Wellness Institute™ offers on Lat Machine :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course