- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Chest Incline Selection
The strength evolution continues
Specific product for building strength in the pectoral muscles. The exercise involves extending the arms upwards by pushing the two levers, which have an independent action. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The movements recruits the upper part of pectoral muscles
- Range of movement is convergent for a better "dumbbell" feeling
- The two arms have independent action to increase coordination
- This machine maintains all the Chest Press features: easy start device, double grip, smart pin
- Specific training of the pectoral and deltoid muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
SELECTION is available in fifteen different colour combinations and finishes to help you create a welcoming and personalised environment where your members are made to feel at ease.
|Height (mm | in)||1500 | 59|
|Width (mm | in)||1430 | 56|
|Length (mm | in)||1530 | 60|
|Weight Stack (kg | lbs)||100 | 200|
|Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs)||130 | 260|
|Frame Colours||silver, black, white|
|Upholstery Colours||bordeaux, red, brilliant green, black, light brown, brilliant blue, aviation blue|
|Front Weight Cover Colours||grey|
|Request a quotation|
|Request a quotation||
Are you a professional interested to attend a course on Chest Incline ?
The Wellness Institute™ offers on Chest Incline :
On site product training: Selection Trainer Course