The GLL Club 2.0 experience
GLL, a UK-based public agency, brings fitness and wellness to local communities at accessible prices. The organization sees over 20 million visits every year in over 70 public recreation centers located in and around the London area.
To implement Club 2.0, GLL selected five of the most successful centers near London.
What were the business objectives and what solutions did Club 2.0 propose?
The GLL centers were eager to embrace the Club 2.0 philosophy because of its powerful framework for communications and interaction with customers.
Used with members as a way to bring goals back into focus, as well as a catalyst for new customers and prospects, Aspirational Mapping has helped our staff address customers with greater understanding of their aspirations and offer them a personalized service and path, as added value. Club 2.0 also gave facilities the opportunity to create a fresh, vibrant look.
Overall, Club 2.0 provided them with a powerful reference framework for interactions, and helped improve customer retention by providing members with added-value services.
What results have been achieved using the Club 2.0 solution?
- Improvement in interactions with members: over 4,300 completed the Aspiration Map.
- 80% of prospects profiled on the website become members.
- The website www.gll.org/aspirations has attracted more than 4,000 visitors so far, of which 3,000 completed the test and got a map of their aspirations.
- A full understanding of the aspirations of the members at each center will help operators determine future purchase needs.
- A full understanding of the aspirations of members has helped them to better manage their brand, the facility layout, and the quality of the experience of each member.
Wendy Balch, Wellness Group Exercise and Development Manager of GLL, says that "Club 2.0 is beneficial across the whole line: it's helpful in communications with clients before they sign up, and it's a way to show them how to achieve their goals. It's a helpful way to interact, not just through motivational questions, but also as a tool that can help customers bring their own desires into focus. Ultimately, it's another way of understanding our users [...]".
Read:The iClub San Marco Club 2.0 experience
The El Futuro Club 2.0 experience
The Club Azzurro Wellness Club 2.0 experience