Club 2.0, back to people
Market trends are clear: running faster, losing weight, or building muscle will not inspire every member.
The world changes quickly, and new schedules, habits, and lifestyles have created a shift towards a more personalized approach to wellness, rather than focusing on traditional goals.
Do you want to keep up with the times? Uncover their aspirations.
Even before procuring the best products, find out who your clients are and what drives them. Then you can build an aspiration-based approach that will motivate them.
Club 2.0 is a new business model developed by Technogym that focuses on people and their aspirations. Designing our offering around their motivations will help us encourage enthusiastic and loyal members.
From health to happiness, from a better appearance to improved athletic performance, aspirations are all it takes to get us moving. They are far more complex than simple training goals and are not easily brought into focus, even by customers themselves, without specific tools.
A study conducted by the IULM University of Milan has developed a segmentation model divided into six fundamental aspirations.
Working from this foundation, Technogym has developed the Aspiration Finder, the first scientific online questionnaire that helps you identify and understand precisely what motives your clients:
- SHAPE: "Looking good makes me feel good. I work out to burn calories, control my weight, and shape my body."
- POWER: "My physical appearance is a key factor in my success. I train to look powerful and strong."
- FUN: "I like to meet people and have new experiences. Having fun makes me feel alive."
- MOVE: "I want to be active for my health. I work out to improve my daily well-being."
- BALANCE: "I'm looking for a way to relax from everyday tension and stress. I exercise to find a balance between body and mind."
- SPORT: "Sport is not only a passion; it's my second skin. I train in and out of the gym to improve my performance."
For them it's a simple test they can fill out in 5 minutes, but for you it's a valuable map of what really counts for your clients: what training areas you should set up inside your facility, with the right products, services, and activities.
Don't wait another day – enter the age of Club 2.0. Technogym is ready to guide your business toward a successful future, with a revolutionary, intriguing, and profitable formula of attraction.