GLOBAL - SERVICE CONTRACT
High standard of functionality and availability.
Global coverage suits the professional customer who wants to offer the highest degree of functionality while also expecting premium performance from the equipment at all times. With Global coverage in place you can minimize purchase orders, budget approvals and invoice management: your fee is fixed for the duration of the contract.
What are the benefits of a Global Contract?
- A Global contract maintains the highest functionality and premium performance at all times.
- Travel, labor and parts for repair are included. Wear and tear items such as upholstery, treadmill belts and decks are excluded.
- Preventive maintenance visits by certified technicians detect and address issues before they can cause downtime. Equipment availability is maximized and functions at optimum performance levels.
- Payment options can be customized to suit your needs and predetermined installments assure that you can avoid unexpected bills.
- Reduction of paperwork: necessary only for wear & tear element not included in Global contract.
- Round the clock access to the Technogym E-Services is available to better match your business hours
Summary of the elements included
Enhance the coverage of our manufacturer warranty with additional services. Choose the terms that best suit your needs. When you purchase a Service Contract, we take your existing warranty into consideration and reflect this in the proposal, charging only for additional elements.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Parts for repairinfo +|
|Travel & Labourinfo +|
|Preventive Mainteinanceinfo +|
|Service Level Agreementinfo +|
|Parts subject to wear and tearinfo +|
*Any damage caused by misuse or by accident is not covered under the contract. Not available to trade customers. Full T&C’s are available on request. T&C’s attached to the contract supersede any statement made in this page.