Our Wellness Design Service™ represents years of experience gained designing Fitness and Wellness centres with an aim to creating the perfect environment for physical and mental wellbeing.
The importance of atmosphere
Market research shows that one of the factors, which have the greatest impact on the client’s choice, is the facility’s atmosphere*. Psychological wellbeing is closely linked to environmental factors such as light, colours and a relaxing atmosphere.
From fitness clubs and corporate gyms to hotels and spas and medical centres - it’s important to create a relaxing, natural environment, which is as welcoming as possible.
Carefully considered interiors
The different areas should be carefully considered to make the user feel at ease and enjoy the space they’re in. Quiet areas and relaxation spaces help people socialise and contribute to the wellness and comfort of all users – this is what our Wellness Design Service aims to achieve.
We can consult with you on:
- Wall colouring based on the atmosphere you want to create
- Floor colouring and material
- Colour personalisation in harmony with your fitness equipment
- Visual communication tools for the equipped area in accordance with the Wellness philosophy
- Multi-sensory and aesthetic developments applied to materials
- Efficient subdivision of spaces
- Interior development in plan view
Dedicated team of designers
The Wellness Design Service is run by a dedicated team of designers who will provide expert advice on facility design, space distribution and equipment layout.
The team will help your facility benefit from intelligent design, which takes into account:
- Correct dimensioning of spaces
- Internal flows
- Needs of the user
- Ease of management
- The value which each individual component acquires when combined with other components
* IHRSA European Market Report 2006
To purchase any of our wellness solutions.