Technogym Village is built and maintained according to strong environmental principles. And we choose product materials that are renewable, healthy and safe.
Technogym Village is built and maintained according to strong environmental principles. From the natural cooling system that operates in the buildings to the clean energy used in the spa, Technogym is committed to ensuring its headquarters are a model of green efficiency.
- On average, recyclable materials make up more than 95% of the weight of each product.
- The disassembly system ensures a simple recovery of raw materials at the end of the product life cycle. Even packaging can be re-used several times.
- The materials we select contain no toxic components and comply with the EU standards regulating the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
- The Excite+ line uses water-based instead of solvent-based paints and does not involve chrome plating.
- By using top-quality materials, our products are long-lasting because they are less subject to wear. This means fewer spare parts, less waste, lower use of raw materials.
- Our products, where technically possible, are designed to ensure energy efficiency without compromising performance, e.g. the Excite+ cardio line includes self-powered versions capable of generating their own energy in order to work