- Professional equipment.
- Call us to find out how to buy it.
Run MD Inclusive IFI Compliant Product
Thanks to its new, additional features, the innovative Excite®+ Run MD Inclusive treadmill is a safe, user friendly piece of equipment for cardiovascular training.
With Excite®+ Run MD Inclusive, you can walk or run in a gradual, controlled way, perform effective, safe cardiovascular training in order to keep the heart and the joints in top condition and achieve specific training objectives, including slimming and toning.
What's Excite®+ Top MD Inclusive like?
The characteristics of Excite®+ Run MD Inclusive have been carefully designed to ensure that the equipment is safe and accessible.
In fact, the product is fitted with:
- an acoustic signal with a reverse countdown from 3 to 1, that signals the start and the end of the exercise and is visible on the display;
- side platforms in contrasting colors and indelible laser marks that are clearly visible on the belt, showing you when it is in motion and when it is stopped;
- a red emergency button to stop the equipment;
- raised icons on the Fast Track Control™ that enable the user to easily identify the commands for changing the intensity of the exercise.
How to buy it
Excite®+ Top MD Inclusive is a professional product suitable for fitness facilities and medical facilities such as hospitals or rehabilitation centers. It is part of the Inclusive line, has 93/42/EEC certification and can also be used by the disabled or those with sensory or cognitive disabilities.
In addition to the treadmill, the range includes twelve products: four for cardiovascular training, six dedicated to strengthening the muscles, and two for functional training.
To find out how to buy it, contact us or request a quote.